Middle Finger Grappz - Finger Tape Alternative Splint Compression Gloves For BJJ / All Sports
Hurry! only left in stock!
BUY 2 GET 10% OFF BOTH PAIRS
- NEVER BUY TAPE AGAIN - Help prevent jammed / broken / dislocated fingers or use them as a finger brace after sustaining an injury. A finger support compression glove that helps maximize wrist and finger protection for all sports; BJJ, Wrestling, MMA, Judo, Sambo, Basketball, Football, Volleyball and many more. Unisex, for kids and adults. *SHOULD BE A TIGHT FIT.
- A superior alternative to finger tape, BJJ tape, buddy tape, finger sleeves, grip tape and finger splints.
- Composed of two finger sleeves with dual layer compression fabric providing full coverage of your joints while conjoining your middle finger to your ring finger, creating a finger splint yet maintaining full mobility.
- Helps increases grip strength and performance from the synergistic force of two digits working together.
- These protective gloves can be used by all athletes in any sport or activity, both as a preventative measure or as a finger guard post injury.
- Silicone grip printed on fingerstalls for added traction.
- Fiber contents: Antimicrobial 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex fabric.
- Four-way stretch dry fit fabric exerts a gentle compression on your joints, which can help counteract pain, swelling and arthritis.
- The compression causes tension in the soft tissue to diminish, adding circulation and mobility
throughout the hands and fingers.
- Promotes micro-circulation supporting
the healing process.
- Machine washable and will never slip off. *
Comes in a sleek gift worthy box, a perfect gift for any athlete.